Padded is a multi-platform, user-friendly PAD (Portable Application Description) editor, which enables you to create PAD files for software archives to use to publicise your software.
PAD files are an industry standard XML format used for describing software in a simple, standard format, to software archives. The specification is an initiative of the Association of Shareware Professionals (ASP).
- All PAD spec languages in your PAD at once. Unicode and UTF-8 supported.
- 18 PAD extensions: Affiliates, Article, ASP, Delphi, ESC, MSN, Newsfeed, OISV, Online Shops, PAD Ring, PADmap, Press Release, RoboSoft, RSS Feed, Runtime, Simtel, TPA and ZDNet.
- Import from and export to PADGen Company Info (CML) and Program Info (PML) files.
- Import data from Company, Software, Descriptions and Extensions sections of PAD files.
- Templates to automatically handle CML/PML/PAD file component imports when starting a new file.
- Digital signing of PAD files through integration with third party tools.
- Transfer your PAD, over FTP or HTTP/S, to and from your web site.
- Platform native appearance on Windows, Mac OS X and X11.
- Regularly updated and maintained.
Please register this Shareware if you use it for more than 30 days. Registration covers Padded on all supported platforms.
Padded (for Linux) is a free trial software application from the Management & Distribution subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-02-17. The program can be installed on Linux, Linux Gnome.
Padded (for Linux) (version 2.16) has a file size of 3.43 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 81 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.